A blog dedicated to the travels and photos of M Lucky Moose. My mom's stuffed animal who has
been liberated from the comforts of her home and is now on his way to travel the world.
A trip that could take at least a year....

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Count down begins.

Here is the first post in what hopefully will be a long series that will chronicle M Lucky's progress.  I am receiving the cooperation of many who are interested in helping the moose keep moving.  I need to schedule dates, times and announcements for arrivals and departures as well as get a sturdy box. So far, it looks like M Lucky will be heading of to Westbank BC, Rio, Halfway OR, NY, New Mexico and lots of other places. I'm excited and he is too. Quietly excited. As quietly excited as a stuffed animal can be about being stuffed in a box and mailed. Stay tuned for more updates. Oh and internet, keep this quiet-it's a surprise for my mom.

2 comments: